What you will find on this site:
- Chapter 1 "Mystery of Darkness" is a story involving a group of
hunters from different organizations working together trying to solve a mystery.
- Chapter 2 Character Creation Tells you how to make a character for HUNTERS
and how to incorporate the hunters and allies books.
- Chapter 3 Storyteller Reference Tells you how to create an adventure for
HUNTERS and gives tips on how to use troupe play.
- Chapter 4 Setting Tells you information on The World of Darkness in a HUNTERS
game. Includes two new organizations.
- Appendix Tells you how to play alternate games using the Imbued, Eastern
Hunters, and the Technocracy. Plus historical HUNTERS.
Useful Books from White Wolf:
- The Hunters and allies books that might be important for HUNTERS are:
- Hunters Hunted (HH) - first human book giving brief descriptions of the
- The Inquisition (TI) - a detailed look at the Inquisition with information
on how they work and detailed look at faith.
- Project Twilight (PT) - the government agencies and how they have reacted
to the supernaturals.
- The Arcanum (TA) - a look at a special organization mostly interested in
the study of the supernatural/occult.
- Quick and the Dead (QatD) - hunters and investigators who are interested
- Mediums (M) - Mortals who can communicate with the dead.
- Ghouls: Fatal Addiction (G:FA) - detailed look at the vampire servants.
- Kinfolk: Unsung Heroes (K:UH) - detailed look at the Garou's human cousins.
- Ascension's Right Hand (ARH) - detailed look at humans who serve Mages.
- The Enchanted (TE) - detailed look of those who have been enchanted by Changeling.
- Sorcerer (S) - detailed look at Hedge Magic and those who use it.
- Sorcerer Revised (Sr) - Just like Sorcerer only updated to fit Mage Revised
and includes a complete psychic listing.
- Hunter: The Reckoning (H:tR) - Average humans are gifted with special powers
to fight the supernatural.
It goes with out saying that you will also need one of the core books from
The World of Darkness.